Sunday, January 25, 2009

Six Weeks With Satan by woodstock1969

Six Weeks With Satan » by woodstock1969 reviews

Summary Provided by the Author:
It should have been the best summer ever: a six week tour with my choir through six major cities in Europe. Sounds amazing, right? I thought so too, until I remembered who was going with me: Kurt Matthews, my obnoxious, infuriating nemesis. Oh joy.

W. S.'s Reviewing:Check Spelling
A German girlie + a wicked Bostonian hottie + an Asian playgirl friend + Christian BFFL's + tons of music and guys + school trip to Europe= Six Weeks With Satan. I swear, if Satan was as hot and amazing as Kurt Matthews, I'd totally do him. Too bad he's a virgin... and totally in love with his childhood frenemy Lotte Leisch, his "little milk maid," as he calls him. We all know that Europe is the land of romance, oui ladies? It's pretty amazing that all these romantic events can happen in six weeks. But the hottest event was probably the erotic shower scene (don't worry, it's rated T, now R). Lotte is lucky to have a knight in shining armer, Kurt to protect her from racist bastards and hail stones. SWWS also has a side plot with Lotte's best friend, Eden, who has no experience with love like Jane (the Chinese pheromone hottie), but finds love in Matt. Then there are the hot Europeans Lotte meets along the way, and has flings (?!) with. Will Kurt ever tell her what he wanted to for seven years, or will the Italian Andreas hold our German girlie's heart? The six week proves to Lotte that maybe "Satan" is capable of love like her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh europe!!!

Katie said...

Aw, thanks! I'm glad you liked my story so much! The positive feedback means a lot to me. =D

- woodstock1969/Katie

♥♥♥Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones