Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Heaven I Found in Hell by Songs of an Angel

The Heaven I Found in Hell » by Songs of an Angel reviews

Summary Provided by the Author:
Alex is a Victoria’s Secret model that is forced to go to Boarding School, and being downright gorgeous, she can make any guy turn head over heels in love with her. But why is she having a hard time with her room mate's handsome brother?

W. S.'s Reviewing:
Have I mentioned how hawt these characters must be? A fictional Vic's model placed in a rich high-end boarding sounds good, but if you add the super cute soccer player in, you'll get a great story! Nathan Adams is so sweet that the play girl Alexandra Levi would give up all the Armani models swooning for her. Did I mention "boarding" school? Yes you guessed it, Alex did not want to go because she must take a year off of her very successful celebrity life. But don't worry everyone, Nathan matches her status better than anyone else's, being a billion-dollar heir himself. With multiple kiss/makeout scenes, not always between our favorite pairs, it makes you blush like crazy and want a Nathan-type guy for yourself. I have to admit, sometimes I think Alex is a bit of a snob, often using "F-Y-I" and "I'm a supermodel" in her dialogue. But Nathan has (somewhat) taught her well. Their multiple fights make you cringe and yell "just make up already", but what's fun in no drama? Before they even go out, the couple-type actions take place with not-so-friendly hugs and constant flirting. Songs of an Angel makes love taste like a chocolate cake with an overdose of caramel filling. If you want some "celebrity" genre, make sure to read "The Heaven I Found in Hell"!

No comments:

♥♥♥Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones